PAYMENT. Payments can be made via the following channels:
PAYPAL: firstname.lastname@example.org (tax & fees will apply)
WARRANTIES. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in The Modelpreneur Bootcamp's community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to The Modelpreneur Bootcamp on similar projects.
COMPENSATION. The Participant understands that their participation throughout The Hawaii Experience will not incur renumeration of any kind. This includes participation in affiliated productions during the experience.
TERM. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp of the Services required by this Contract.
WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any copyrightable works, photos, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp. Upon request, Participant will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp to the Work Product.
DEFAULT. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Contract:
a. The failure to make a required payment when due.
b. The insolvency or bankruptcy of either party.
c. The subjection of any of either party's property to any levy, seizure, general assignment for the benefit of creditors, application or sale for or by any creditor or government agency.
d. The failure to make available or deliver the Services in the time and manner provided for in this Contract.
REMEDIES ON DEFAULT. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 7 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Due to limited spacing, we request that you cancel within 3 business days of signing up. This gives us the opportunity to fill the experience or event. You may cancel by email. If you have to cancel, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future experiences or events. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 3 days, you will lose the payment for the experience or event.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
CONFIDENTIALITY. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to Participant. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Upon request, Participant will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the non disclosure and confidentiality of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp.
NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the addresses listed above or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing. The notice shall be deemed received when delivered or signed for, or on the third day after mailing if not signed for.
ENTIRE CONTRACT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties regarding the subject matter of this Contract excluding code of conduct and sponsorship guidelines. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties. Upon request, Participant will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the contractual terms and conditions as set forth by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp.
AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified, extended or amended if the amendment is made in writing and signed by both parties.
SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In exchange for participation in the activity of experiences and events organized by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, and/or use of the property, facilities and services of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, or the employees, representatives or agents of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge The Modelpreneur Bootcamp for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, The Modelpreneur Bootcamp or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend The Modelpreneur Bootcamp against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that The Modelpreneur Bootcamp has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity. Accordingly, the Parties specifically reject the application of Cal. Civ. Code §1654 to this Agreement, as well as any other statute or common law principles of similar effect.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
Effective as of the start date of services, approval for past use and permission for present and future use is being granted to The Modelpreneur Bootcamp to use photographs or other images taken of the Photographed Party, as more fully explained in this Consent and Release. The Photographed Party is an adult and is fully authorized to sign this Consent and Release.
For value received, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the Photographed Party hereby grants consent to The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, its agents, employees, licensees, and successors in interest (collectively, the Released Party) and authorizes the use of any and all photographs taken of her, and any reproduction of them in any form in any media whatsoever and in any derivative work based thereon throughout the world, and to use them to publicize, promote and advertise, including but not limited to use for point of sale advertising.
The Photographed Party also consents to the use of her own name or any fictitious name which may be chosen in connection with the aforesaid photographs.
The Photographed Party hereby releases any and all claims whatsoever in connection with the use of her photograph and name and the reproduction thereof as aforesaid.
The Photographed Party hereby waives any right that she may have to inspect and/or approve the Book or the advertising copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
NON-DISCLOSURE & CONFIDENTIALITY
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp and the Individual (collectively, the “Parties”) wish to exchange information related to a possible strategic business relationship between the Parties (the “Transaction”). The information to be exchanged is confidential and proprietary in nature, and the Parties wish to maintain the confidential nature of such information and limit the receiving party’s use and disclosure of such information as set forth in this Agreement.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises set forth in this Agreement and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree as follows:
1. References to “Confidential Information” mean and include, but shall not be limited to, all knowledge, information or materials whether of a technical or financial nature or otherwise relating to the business or affairs of the Parties (including without limitation any subsidiary or affiliated entity thereof), including all memoranda, notes, analyses, compilations, studies, and other materials prepared by or for the receiving party which contain or reflect such knowledge, information or materials which has been previously or is contemporaneously herewith or in the future provided or disclosed by the disclosing party to the receiving party in connection with the Transaction and identified as then as such disclosure or within 10 business days thereof, as being confidential; provided that Confidential Information shall not include:
a) information that the receiving party can demonstrate was known to the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing party;
b) Information that is in the public domain or that enters the public domain other than as a result of a breach of the agreement or
c) information that the receiving party independently develops or independently becomes aware of from the party without a duty of confidentiality to the disclosing party.
2. The receiving party agrees that it will at all times maintain the confidentiality of any Confidential Information communicated to it by or on behalf of the disclosing party; provided that in the event the receiving party becomes legally compensated in regards to Confidential Information (including documents of subpoena civil investigative demand or similar process) to disclose any of the Confidential Information, or the receiving determines that it is obligated by statute or governmental regulation to disclose any of the Confidential Information, the receiving party shall provide the disclosing party with prompt prior written notice of such requirement so that the disclosing party, if possible, may seek a protective order or other appropriate remedy and/or waive compliance with the terms of this Agreement. In the event that such protective order or other remedy is not obtained, the receiving party agrees to furnish only that portion of the Confidential Information which it is advised by written opinion of counsel is legally required to furnish and to exercise reasonable efforts to obtain assurance that confidential treatment will be accorded such Confidential Information.
3. Except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement, including without limitation paragraph 4, the receiving party shall not copy, adapt, divulge, publish, disclose, or circulate (or authorize or permit anyone else to adapt, divulge, publish, disclose, or circulate) any of the Confidential Information disclosed or communicated to it by the disclosing party, nor shall it use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than in connection with the Transaction.
4. Confidential Information shall be disclosed by the receiving party to its employees, directors, officers, advisors, auditors and agents only on a need-to-know basis in connection with the Transaction, and each employee, director, officer, advisor or agent to whom Confidential Information is disclosed shall treat such Confidential Information in a manner consistent with this Agreement. The receiving party shall be liable for any acts or omissions of any of its employees, directors, officers, advisors, auditors, and agents whom Confidential Information is disclosed to the extent that such acts or omissions are contrary to the terms of the Agreement.
5. The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of two years beginning on the date hereof, provided that the rights and obligations hereunder applicable to Confidential Information disclosed during the term of this Agreement shall survive the expiration of this Agreement.
6. All right, title, and interest in and to the Confidential Information shall remain the exclusive property of the disclosing party, and the Confidential Information shall be held in trust and confidence by the receiving party for the disclosing party. No interest, license, or any right respecting the Confidential Information, other than set out herein, is granted to the receiving party hereunder by implication or Information, other than set out herein, is granted to the receiving party hereunder by implication or otherwise.
7. The Confidential Information shall not be copied, reproduced in any form or stored in a retrieval system or data base by the receiving party without the prior written consent of the disclosing party, except for such copies and storage as may reasonably be required internally by the receiving party in connection with the Transaction. The receiving party hereby agrees that all Confidential Information (including copies hereof) disclosed to or created by the receiving party shall be delivered forthwith by the receiving party to the disclosing party and deleted from all retrieval systems and data bases upon the earlier of a request at any time by the disclosing party or at any time the receiving party decides not to proceed with a possible transaction involving the disclosing party.
8. Other than the initial contacts at the disclosing party, the receiving party shall not directly or indirectly contact any shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, lending institutions, customers, or suppliers of the disclosing party.
9. The disclosing party shall at its discretion provide such of its Confidential Information to the receiving party as the disclosing party deems appropriate in connection with the Transaction. Nothing in the Agreement obligates the disclosing party to make any particular disclosure of Confidential Information. The receiving party acknowledges and agrees that no representation or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Confidential Information have been made by the disclosing party. The receiving party acknowledges and agrees that neither the disclosing party nor any of its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives or professional advisors will have any liability to the receiving party resulting from its use of the Confidential Information or from any errors or omissions in the Confidential Information. Only those representations and warranties which are made in a final definitive agreement regarding the Transaction, when, as and if executed, will have any legal effect.
10. The receiving party acknowledges that it is aware and that it will advise its employees and agents who are given access to the Confidential Information that the securities laws of the United States impose certain restrictions with respect to the purchase and sale of the securities of an issuer by a person who has received material non-public information from such issuer concerning the matters referred to herein and by persons who have received such non-public information from such person.
11. The receiving party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the disclosing party and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and professional advisors from any damage, loss, cost or liability (including reasonable legal fees and the cost of enforcing this Agreement) arising out of the breach by the receiving party or its affiliates or representatives of any agreements contained in this Agreement.
12. The receiving party agrees and acknowledges that money damages would not be a sufficient remedy for any breach or threatened breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the receiving party or any of its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives or professional advisors and that the disclosing party shall be entitled to equitable relief, including injunction and specific performance, as a remedy for such a breach. Such remedies are not the exclusive remedies for a breach by the receiving party, but shall be in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity to the disclosing party. In the event of litigation or arbitration relating to this agreement, the receiving party and the disclosing party agree that a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator(s) shall award to the successful party in such litigation or arbitration the reasonable legal fees and disbursements incurred in connection with such litigation or arbitration by the non-breaching party.
13. The Parties agree that unless and until a final definitive agreement regarding the Transaction between the Parties has been executed and delivered, neither of the Parties will be under any obligation of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Transaction by virtue of this Agreement except for the matters specifically agreed herein. The receiving party further acknowledges and agrees that the disclosing party reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any and all proposals made by or on behalf of the receiving party with regard to a transaction between the Parties and to terminate discussions and negotiations with the receiving party at any time.
14. Each party shall keep the existence and terms of this Agreement, and that the Parties are having discussions related to the Transaction, strictly confidential, and shall not disclose the existence or terms of this Agreement, or that such discussions are taking place, to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party.
15. The obligations of the confidentiality and other agreements contained in this Agreement are in addition to and not in limitation of any other applicable legal restrictions upon the use and disclosure of the Confidential Information.
16. It is understood and agreed that no failure or delay by the disclosing party in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver hereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege hereunder.
17. This Agreement shall be governed by and constructed and enforced in accordance with the l was the of the State of California (excluding its conflicts of laws and rules) and both Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of State of California.
18. Execution and delivery of a facsimile transmission of this Agreement shall constitute, for purposes of this Agreement, delivery, of an executed original and shall be binding upon the receiving party. The receiving party hereby undertakes to originally- execute and deliver to the disclosing party copy of this Agreement as soon as possible after execution by facsimile.
19. In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had either not been included or had been limited to the extent of the invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability, so that this Agreement shall be carried out as closely as possible according to its original terms.
20. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, oral or written, except as herein contained. This Agreement is neither intended to nor shall it be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or other form of business association between the Parties, or any obligation of the Parties to enter into any agreement relating to the Transaction. This Agreement may not be modified or amended other than by an agreement in writing, signed by the Parties hereto.
21. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be an original and all of which together constitute one and the same instrument. This Agreement will become a binding agreement between the Parties in accordance with its terms upon the execution and delivery hereof to the Parties.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp takes violations of our policy seriously and will respond appropriately.
All participants of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp events must abide by the following policy:
Be excellent to each other. We want the event to be an excellent experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. Treat everyone with respect. Participate while acknowledging that everyone deserves to be here -- and each of us has the right to enjoy our experience without fear of harassment, discrimination, or condescension, whether blatant or via micro-aggressions. Jokes shouldn’t demean others. Consider what you are saying and how it would feel if it were said to or about you.
Speak up if you see or hear something. Harassment is not tolerated, and you are empowered to politely engage when you or others are disrespected. The person making you feel uncomfortable may not be aware of what they are doing, and politely bringing their behavior to their attention is encouraged. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund. If you are being harassed or feel uncomfortable, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event staff immediately.
Harassment is not tolerated. Harassment includes, but is not limited
to: verbal language that reinforces social structures of domination related to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category; sexual imagery in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; stalking; following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; offensive verbal language; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Abide by the buddy system. No one person should be wandering about by themselves. Look out for each other at all times. We are a team.
This policy extends to photoshoots, showcases, workshops, events, social media, parties, hallway conversations, all attendees, partners, sponsors, volunteers, event staff, etc. You catch our drift. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from, any Modelpreneur Bootcamp hosted event (including future Modelpreneur Bootcamp events) at any time in its sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, attendees behaving in a disorderly manner or failing to comply with this policy, and the terms and conditions herein. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund.
Our event staff can usually be identified by special badges/attire. Our zero tolerance policy means that we will look into and review every allegation of violation of our Event Community Guidelines and Anti-Harassment Policy and respond appropriately. Please note, while we take all concerns raised seriously, we will use our discretion as to determining when and how to follow up on reported incidents, and may decline to take any further action and/or may direct the participant to other resources for resolution.
Event staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing discomfort or harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
Exhibiting partners, sponsors or vendor booths, or similar activities are also subject to this policy. In particular, exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants and exhibiting partners or sponsors disobeying this policy will be notified and are expected to stop any offending behavior immediately.
Why this policy is important?
Harassment at events and in online communities is unfortunately common. Creating an official policy aims to improve this by making it clear that harassment of anyone for any reason is not acceptable within our events and communities. This policy may prevent harassment by clearly defining expectations for behavior, aims to provide reassurance, and encourages people who have had bad experiences at other events to participate in this one.
Website Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com
Welcome to www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com. The www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Leggy Sue Thrift LLC. ("The Modelpreneur Bootcamp"). www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com is an E-Commerce Site.
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp is a hands on educational fashion hub for independent and freelance fashion entrepreneurs. Through our online courses, hands on workshops, and international work expeditions we are able to provide an interactive learning experience across the globe! Our participants are GUARANTEED to leave enriched, empowered, and more educated in their field. The skills learned from our programs will teach you how to book your dream job by providing the experience and challenges you need to build an awesome resume! Participants are able to choose your curriculum based on their personal learning style.
Visiting www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com or sending emails to The Modelpreneur Bootcamp constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, invoices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that The Modelpreneur Bootcamp is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel within 3 business days of signing up. This gives us the opportunity to fill the expedition or class. You may cancel by email. If you have to cancel, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future expeditions or courses. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 3 days, you will lose the payment for the expedition or class.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp and The Modelpreneur Bootcamp is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Modelpreneur Bootcamp may share such information and data with any third party with whom The Modelpreneur Bootcamp has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in The Modelpreneur Bootcamp's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, The Modelpreneur Bootcamp specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized The Modelpreneur Bootcamp spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com or Posted on Any The Modelpreneur Bootcamp Web Page
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any The Modelpreneur Bootcamp Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in The Modelpreneur Bootcamp's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your The Modelpreneur Bootcamp account to third party accounts. By connecting your The Modelpreneur Bootcamp account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the The Modelpreneur Bootcamp Content accessed through www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Modelpreneur Bootcamp, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The Modelpreneur Bootcamp in asserting any available defenses.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator's award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney's fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and The Modelpreneur Bootcamp agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. LEGGY SUE THRIFT LLC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
LEGGY SUE THRIFT LLC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. LEGGY SUE THRIFT LLC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of The Modelpreneur Bootcamp's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by The Modelpreneur Bootcamp with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and The Modelpreneur Bootcamp with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and The Modelpreneur Bootcamp with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.themodelpreneurbootcamp.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Modelpreneur Bootcamp encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
The Modelpreneur Bootcamp welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms: